Special Dietary Needs Information
Special Dietary Needs Form
Students who need to request special meal accommodations must have the form filled out and signed by a licensed medical physician. It must be returned to the Emery County School District Office 120 N. Main Huntington, Utah 84528.
Free/Reduced Lunch Applications

How to apply for Free or Reduced Meals (in PDF)

If you have filled out an application for free/reduced lunch, you don't have to wait for the approval letter to come in the mail.  Simply log back into your account to check the status right there online.

Summer Lunch
Food Service Calendar
Contact Information

Parents and Patrons   

We are so pleased to be able to supply your students with breakfast and lunch each day. Without you, we would not have a program. So we thank you for your participation in our program.



Emery School Food Services
Nondiscrimination Policy

“In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the programs or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is available in languages other than English.

To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to the USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call  (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(202) 690-7442; or


This institution is an equal opportunity provider."