- School Food Services Account Charges Policy
- Student Wellness Policy
- Lunch Payments
- Child Nutrition Program Info
- Child Nutrition Program Info (Spanish)
- 2023-2024 Income Eligibility Guidelines
- Apply for Free or Reduced Price Lunch
- Apply for Free or Reduced Price Lunch (Spanish)
- English Utah Application Instructions
- Spanish Utah Application Instructions
- Utah Household Application for Free/Reduced Price Meals
- Spanish Utah Household Application for Free/Reduced Meals
Emery School District is pleased to be able to provide our students with breakfast and lunch daily. Without your support, we wouldn't have a program. I want to personally thank you all for your participation!
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights
regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or
reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with
disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g.,
Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or
local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice
and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027,
USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online
0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by
writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address,
telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail
to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged
civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.